Header Ads Widget

Capture.JPG

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

150+ Top Best Instagram Captions Short | Sassy | Attitude | Selfie | Friend's For Girl's And Boy's 2020

Top Best Instagram Caption's Short | Sassy | Attitude | Selfie | Friend's For Girl's And Boy's 2020






And Here Are The List Of Your Caption's :


Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

You’ll never catch me upset! I’m too busy to waste my time like that. ??

Sunny with a glam , Beach, please! 

Dance first, think later

How I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso.

Don’t stand to close to the heater, babe. Plastic melts.

Sandy toes, tan lines and summer smiles

A picture is worth a thousand words but the memories are priceless.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I am not so sure.

Being dramatic is always fun ??

Sea all this beauty, and I'm not talking about the waves

I wish some nights lasted forever.

I’m on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it.

I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings. As if I have any.

All I wanna do is stay salt

I never miss a chance to dance.

Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.

I´m not mean, I´m just brutally honest. It´s not my fault that truth hurts. Here’s a band-aid.

If it includes wearing a summer dress, my answer is Yes!

It might feel like the end, but it's really a new beginning.

I am not lazy, I am just on save energy mode.

The difference between a pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for the pizza.

Summer is a season, but the style always has my heart

Always wear your invisible crown.

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

Be you, do you, for you.

The heat is my runway.

We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.

After Tuesdays, even the calendar goes WTF.

You are either on my side, by my side, or in my fu*king way. 

Nothing but good vibes and blue skies

Life isn't perfect, but your dress can be.

Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.

Choose wisely.

"When all else fails, take a vacation." 

I wish tonight could last forever so we never have to say goodbye.

For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.

I can resist everything, except temptation.

Gang so hot you can't chill with us

Keep your heels, head, and standards high.

If you fall, I will be there. Signed: Floor.

Always classy never trashy and a little bit sassy.

Loyal friends in the heat are the best friends to keep

A lot goes down when we dress up.

I need a six-month holiday, twice a year.

X’ in the box, cause ain’t nobody checking me.

Eat, drink, and repeat!

I cannot see heaven being much better than this.

The more you weight, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake!

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face,

All you need is ice cream

Life is a lot more fun when you have your favorite outfit on.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids mistakes.

The truth hurts but secrets kill “Cherish these nights, cherish these 

Watermelon, great view and sandy feet = ultimate summer vibes

You never know how strong you are until you dance all night in heels.

I would kill for a Nobel Peace Price!

people. Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel.”

Pies, fries, and cute guys

With nights like these, who needs the days?

Reality called, so I hung up.

Never mistake my kindness for weakness.

I'll take summer a melon and one times over again!

Keep calm and think prom.

I don’t need a hairstylist. My pillow gives me a new style of hair every morning!

Got two shows tonight, that’s Brooklyn and Dallas.

Brains are awesome. I wish everybody would have one!

I PROMise this won't be the last photo I post tonight.

She was simple like quantum physics.

I eat cake, because it is somebody’s happy birthday somewhere!

The difference between a pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for pizza

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it!

Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.

I spent two hours getting ready so you better like this pic

It is better to let everyone think you are stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. 

A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

“A fit, healthy body-that is the best fashion statement.”-Jess C. Scott

Boys are like purses, cute, full of crap, and can always be replaced.

You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

It’s too “a.m.” for me.

My boyfriend still thinks my eyelashes are real. I guess we all have secrets, Don’t we.

How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso.

You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

Behind every successful woman is herself.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I am not so sure.

I’m Angelina, you Jennifer. Come on (girl), you see where Brad at.

A sass a day keeps the basics away ??

Brains are awesome. I wish everybody would have one!

You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy makeup, which is pretty much the same thing.

I eat cake because it is somebody’s birthday somewhere!

You don’t like me but you like stalking my Instagram ??

Give a girl the right Hairstyle and she will Conquer the world.

One soul, two bodies.

You’ll never catch me wasting my precious time hating on someone who isn’t worth my valuable energy! ????

I am the princess of my own Fairy Tale.

If you can’t see ?? anything Beautiful in Yourself, get a Better Mirror ??

When in doubt, wear red lipstick.

Lovin’ myself so much that it makes others uncomfortable. ??

Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.

There’s a million fish in the sea. But I’m a mermaid.

They say tongue is the strongest muscle of the body. Wanna fight? ??

When I feel a little down, I put on my favorite high heels and dance.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is a genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

Let’s flip a coin. Heads, you are mine. Tails, I am yours. 

Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.

I’m usually cast as the sassy, brassy best friend.

Call me Tony because I’m always dressed for the seasons.

Confidence Level: Selfie with no Filter.

Stop being a zombie. Find something that you’re excited about in your life; otherwise, you’re just walking dead.

Boys think of girls just like books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eyes, they won’t even bother to read what’s inside.



If You Like This Then Do Check More HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments